At Leessa keeping people safe is our number one business priority. Whether that is looking after our employees, our partners, or the community around us, we pride ourselves on doing business in a safe and sustainable way.
Since the very early days of the outbreak we have taken proactive steps in line with all recommendations from Public Health England to protect our staff in every way possible.
We wanted to give you a further update on the steps we are taking to deal with the current situation, and reassure all our customers and business partners that we are doing everything we can to protect our employees, support you during this difficult period, and to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We know many of our customers have temporarily closed or restricted trading currently, but for those of you that are still carrying out vital repair and maintenance work or critical indirect and direct supply in to the health services, we are reducing our operation to skeleton staff only so we can continue to support you for as long as possible.
We kindly ask that clients do not visit our workshop/office premises at current and contact us either via phone or email until further notice.
From 26th March, we have taken the following steps:
• We have reduced our warehouse staff down to skeletal manning levels and changed our shift times to ensure everyone can keep a safe distance while fulfilling customer orders.
• Our office teams are currently working from home to support the small number of customers still operating.
• Our field-based sales team are no longer calling on customers.
You can continue to contact us in the following ways:
• Our Customer Support Advisors are available on +44 1 707 903 648 or +44 7 853 980 317
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm for all orders and enquiries.
• Alternatively you can email us on email@example.com.
• Our website remains operational for information 24/7.
• We will continue to prioritise orders for those customers who have identified themselves as critical to supporting services directly in the frontline, which may impact on our guaranteed service offer to other customers. We will advise you if there is a delay to your order.
We will of course keep you updated as the situation progresses, but for now please be assured that we are here to support you and your business through this difficult period.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch using the numbers above.